JKL Immigration understands that its clients are concerned about maintaining the privacy and security of the personal information that the firm receives and processes on their behalf and would like such processing to be open and transparent to its clients.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We want to provide you a safe and secure user experience. We will use our best efforts to ensure that the information you submit to us remains private and is used only for the purposes explained below.
For purposes of providing immigration consultation and related legal services, JKL Immigration may collect certain personal information about you and, if required, your family members and employer such as your name, gender, age, phone #, residential and business address, date of birth, Aadhar card no., PAN no., Passport no. etc. (the examples are not exhaustive).
In certain circumstances, unless you provide the complete information required to assess your case, we may not be able to provide you with the immigration consultation or any related services requested by you. We set forth below the ways in which information may be provided to us and the types of information that may be necessary for immigration services and visa processing.
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, and the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
How we use your information:
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
▪ Provide, operate, and maintain our website
▪ Improve, personalize, and expand our website
▪ Understand and analyze how you use our website
▪ Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
▪ Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, social channels such as facebook, twitter, whatsapp, instagram, linkedin etc. to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website,
and for marketing and promotional purposes
▪ Call you back for more information or discuss your query, questions as specified on the website.
By filling the contact form and/ or any other forms to assess eligibility or any other form on our website, you authorize JKL Immigration to use your mobile, phone, email etc. to contact you. Our team may call back, email, message and contact you via any social platforms regarding your enquiry with respect to reminders on various timelines. We request you to make sure you accurately provide your contact credentials to ensure a seamless communication.
General Information Disclosure:
We may have to disclose information about you to some of the agencies and government bodies if :
(1)we are required to do so by law or legal process;
(2) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials;
(3) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss in connection with
an investigation of a suspected or actual illegal activity;
(4) if this is necessary to protect the vital interests of any person or organization;
(5) to collect our dues from you if you have used our services and have not paid the agreed / promised fee
settled after our relationship as a consultant and client began.
Privacy Commitment Changes:
If at any time we change our privacy commitment, we will post those changes within this section of our website, so that you will always know what information we gather and how we might use it. If, at any time, you have questions or queries about JKL Immigration’s online privacy commitment, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org